Sunday, May 24, 2009

looking forward to better days

you know how some days just wear you down..? you feel beat up and all "woe is me" and then something simple can turn it all around.. i'm feeling sick, my ear hurts, no one wants to buy my stuff (waaaaa!!), i have no money, the bills are piled on my drawing board..a lone tear trickles down my cheek................AND THEN! i see that someone has joined my blog as a follower, and she's left a really nice comment on a blog i wrote, and she's featured me on HER blog (i've never been featured anywhere!!) and she's a new customer of mine, who liked the bookends i made for her..so here's a BIG shoutout and thank you to DarlingDazzlesBowtique, a fellow etsyian, njteam member, and very talented crafter in her own right..check out her shop..you'll love it..and thanx "D" you made me feel sooooo good!!
go see her @DarlingDazzlesBowtiq.etsy.com...and say that i sent you!

2 comments:

  1. Awww. Have better days!!!

    I am happy you have a new customer and you were featured on her blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a fabulous artist! And can I just tell you that my friends LOVE their bookends??!! I am also sending a friend your way to check out the letters you make. You have definitely found a repeat customer in me. Thank you for the very kind words! I'm so glad that I could make you smile!

    ReplyDelete